Saturday, September 27, 2008

fridaeee nitezzz

wad a fridaeee...=') dinner with nick ayumi janice anerly and taceyon...went sunway for movieee we watched 'painted skin...this movie itz quite ok for me...but then for others i dunno haha...met maggie ...drop everyone back home and now im here posting this ...good night or morning everyone...

good night.my today

i think everything gonna end very soon...believe me...u will be very happy afterall...just forget bout us,forget bout me ok...i will ...i will miss you always as wad i did every minuite every second...it will be very hurt though but then i think we shoudnt be like this anymore...rite...girl..i dunno wad more i can say...just be happy and appreciate wad you have ok..dont miss it...past tence will never be present tence...you are always 'my favorite...the one and only one.

No comments: