Monday, June 2, 2008

life goes on...

monday blueeeee...haha...in a very 'low' mood today...doesnt go anywhr...had breakfast with my dad this morning,and went to office...thought alot while im driving,bout my life...thought bout her...my family...and everything...i do really appreciated wad do i hv now...n im 19 this year,lotsa ppl out thr r still studying,looking forward to their dreams,future...enjoying studies,lifes...no doubt me too enjoying my life,while im too wasting my life...'wasting time=wasting life'...weird rite...i mean me,myself...
hmm...going to 20 soon,feel so 'old' u noe...nearly 2 years i hv been helping my dad in his company,but itz seems like i had done nothing...thrs lotsa thinking,ideas with me...but m tardy in action...everytime i tell myself 'itz time to 'action...nothing but again...i hesitate...i had wasted alot of time...i think i shud work hard for it...for my dad...my future...for her...and ofcourse for myself...not only others,seriously,not crap'' ...im tired,tired with waiting,waitting the chances...CHANCES! dont run ! im coming to grab u now!!!
work it! work it! work it! yuuhuuu....

p/s: dunno wad im crappin bout rite...nvm, itz an 'alien language'~ no worries!


No comments: