Monday, June 2, 2008

happieee sundaeee

woohooo...hang out with ma 'bestieeee'today...a very happy day...they came all the way from b'worth and picked me up at 'hospitalLGL'...im there for visit my bro...he's hvin fever,miss him alot...because thr's no one disturbing me,knocks my door n telling me all those nonsence,nobody 'play' with me...haha lame rite...when he's home i scold him alot...and now i feels hollow without him...my fren came and visit him too...after all we went queensbay loitering thr for the whole day...till around 8.pm we went MAX for our dinner...itz located opposite the mall ...food thrs are nice and cheap...'yum yum yum'...we ate alot...haha...reach home around 11.30pm...im really tired and very sleepy...bathe...but then dunno y im still here,typing this blog...y dont i just go to my bed n sleep?!!~


they brighten up my dayzzzz...i mean today!!! haha..
(nick.zhin.anerly.vincent and me)

in MAX...~sudden shoot...post it up bcoz we looked "stupid'' enuff...food food food!!!

a very happieee day...they bring me lotsa fun...althou im like a ''lamppost'' today haha...

No comments: