Thursday, May 29, 2008

yuhuuu...im here...

woohooo...
im new to here...i mean this is the first time i blog...haha...outdated rite...now only i learn how to blog...but...who cares?
i had created this blogspot account few months ago,but i never ''touch'' it..
till today,till now...maybe im too bored...whiled away,im here =)
hmmm...i crap alot huh...get into the ''tableau'' for the crap im going to carry on...
me...milkyd...the laziest''bum''...in the world...
i suppose reach my office on 8:30a.m sharp everyday...but i never make it,although i wake up very early,but itz still the same...i will be late~ maybe i had spend too much time for ''dreaming on top of the toilet bout''...thr's no miracle happen on me today... im still late...lalala,

while on the way driving from my house to my office...itz like freaking sleepy you know...my car is like going to 'stick' together with the divider-alarmingly dangerous...wooooo~ for not dozed-off again...here goes!'kodak moment'

camwhoring in the car...lame huh...no choice,tatz the only way i entertain myself...huhuhu...finally reach my company,thr was not much work for me today...tatz y im bored,n im free to blog here...was thinking wad food im going to buy for my lunch...i hv no idea with it...it just like having the same food everyday...rice rice rice,at last the same for today...

my buddy called me up and asking wheter thr's any 'plan' for this saturday,and i suggest...how bout we go ZOO,itz kinda long time we doesnt feel the nature'animals...WTF!!!go zoo for wad? go thr for smelling shit-smell huh?!<------thatz wad she replied...then i just like ow~ok...hahaha go zoo is for smelling shit smell,izzit so wierd? got lotsa cute animals inside ok...forget bout it,and go the others places, zoo=shit-smell...??!!! 'lol'

nothing much for today,going to accounting class later...boring huh my life...went for movie last nyte,watched 'What Happens In Vegas' it kinda nice and i just simply love it...here's some pics tat taken last nite...

in the car...nick's car were brokedown,while waitiing it to be fixed...anerly act cute alot...haha


ayumi me and anerly...im driving seriously,they are camwhoring crazily...

haha...tatz all ,hope my blog will be sustaining...see u...ciao

No comments: